http://hamptonroads.com/2011/06/mile-marker-0-marine-supplies-ready-serve-boaters
From David Cartier's Blog - What's New in Olde Towne announcing Portsmouth's newest business, Mile Marker 'O' Marine Supplies at # 1 High Street, Portsmouth VA.
Robert McBride believes customer service is the key to a successful business. Maybe that's why he has created so many services geared to his new customers at Mile Marker '0' Marine Supplies. His full-service marine supply business opened yesterday at One High Street Landing in Portsmouth.
Click on the TITLE or the link for the rest of the story.
Mile Marker '0' Marine Supplies, One High Street, Suite A, Portsmouth, VA 23704. Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. 757.618.8885. Email: Milemarker0@cox.net
Great Lakes Details 4
-
Here are previous installments of this title. Let’s start out with Len Der,
a dive charter boat based in Milwaukee. I believe the owner is Jerry Guyer,
wit...
1 day ago
1 comment:
I have no expert, but I want have to know more and more, on your blog just interesting and useful information. BoatParadise Classifieds
Post a Comment